Greetings to all!
The National Leadership Community (LC) is pleased to inform you that the CLCP Convention 2012 themed “Celebrating Mary’s Fiat: Mary as the model of our own collaboration in Christ's mission (GP 9)” will be this October 20 and 21, 2012 at the Casa San Pablo, San Pablo City, Laguna. This will also start our commemorative celebration of the 450th Year Jubilee of Marian Congregation, precursor of the Christian Life Community.
The convention program will feature:
- A notable Marian Devotee to be our keynote speaker on October 20.
- Three concurrent/breakout sessions focusing on different Marian devotions:
- A deeper and active knowledge of CLC’s view of the role of Mary
- Eucharistic Celebration
- Fellowship & More Fun
Celebrating Mary’s Fiat
“Mary as the model of our own collaboration in Christ's mission” – GP 9
B. Dates and Time
- National Convention: October 20 - 21, 2012 – Saturday and Sunday
- Programme starts at 8:00 AM of October 20
- Programme ends at 12:00 Noon of October 21
- Registration is from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM of October 20
Optional Tour for those not requiring early departure on October 21: We are trying to plan a simple tour of San Pablo with the help of our San Pablo CLCs in the afternoon of Oct. 21.
- CASA San Pablo
- Barrio San Roque, San Pablo, Laguna · 0917-8126687 (http://casasanpablo.com)
- Please bring your own toiletries and towels. Beddings will be provided but blankets are just the thin ones only. Rooms are air-conditioned so it may be cold during the night. Swimming pools (open until 10:00pm only) are available during convention’s free time.
- The CLCP National Convention is open to all individuals, CLC members, families, friends and non-CLCers who are interested to know about the way of life of the Christian Life Community and Ignatian Spirituality.
E. Registration fees :
- The registration fee is P1,800 which includes board (from AM snacks of Saturday until Sunday lunch) and lodging for the duration of the convention at the Casa San Pablo plus convention cost and materials. Additional P700 will be collected for additional night’s stay in Casa San Pablo on Oct.19 which includes breakfast on Oct 20