CLCP National Convention 2012 at San Pablo City, LagunaSep 27, 2012 | Story by: |
- A notable Marian Devotee to be our keynote speaker on October 20.
- Three concurrent/breakout sessions focusing on different Marian devotions:
- A deeper and active knowledge of CLC’s view of the role of Mary
- Eucharistic Celebration
- Fellowship & More Fun
- National Convention: October 20 - 21, 2012 – Saturday and Sunday
- Programme starts at 8:00 AM of October 20
- Programme ends at 12:00 Noon of October 21
- Registration is from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM of October 20
- CASA San Pablo
- Barrio San Roque, San Pablo, Laguna · 0917-8126687 (http://casasanpablo.com)
- Please bring your own toiletries and towels. Beddings will be provided but blankets are just the thin ones only. Rooms are air-conditioned so it may be cold during the night. Swimming pools (open until 10:00pm only) are available during convention’s free time.
- The CLCP National Convention is open to all individuals, CLC members, families, friends and non-CLCers who are interested to know about the way of life of the Christian Life Community and Ignatian Spirituality.
- The registration fee is P1,800 which includes board (from AM snacks of Saturday until Sunday lunch) and lodging for the duration of the convention at the Casa San Pablo plus convention cost and materials. Additional P700 will be collected for additional night’s stay in Casa San Pablo on Oct.19 which includes breakfast on Oct 20
Lent, the season we launch today on Ash Wednesday, is a season when we ask ourselves how we can love God more deeply... Read more
Maglakas-loob na Mangarap: Lenten Reflections Inspired by Pope Francis
They draw from different readings and follow different movements throughout Lent to help broaden their usage by different groups.... Read more