The Christian Life Community (CLC)
is a worldwide association of Christian men and women, adult and
youth from all social conditions. As an Ignatian lay community and inspired by Mary our Mother, we see
our mission in the light of our particular vocation. The CLC in the Philippines is imbued with a sense of
the Church, and sees its mission in creatively, freely and joyfully participating in the transformation of
the Philippines towards a just and humane society.
|Community Development Officer
|Formation Institute Director, Apostolate Institute Director, Youth Development Coordinator and Team, Resource Management Director, Youth Program Coordinator, National and Regional Leadership Community, CLCP Secretariat and CLCP Members
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Defines and monitors status of CLC communities (includes visitations to local communities across the Philippines)
- Determines and provides support needed by CLC communities
- Supports the work of the Youth Development Team (working with school/parish-based CLC communities)
- Proposes and executes plan to expand CLCP’s membership base
- Develops system for identifying, selecting, and supporting formators
- Coordinates with Formation Institute Director in the development of formators
- Ensures proper and regular communication between the CLCP Secretariat and CLC member communities (e.g., coordinates publication of CLCP newsletters, manages mailing list, webpage, etc.)
- Develops, maintains and updates the CLCP membership database
- Organizes major CLCP events (World CLC Day, St. Ignatius Day celebration, Youth Assemblies, National Assemblies, CLC Convention)
- Assists in building stronger and effective relationships among the communities,regionally and nationally.
- Manage and implement programs that create meaningful experience for members in coordination with the Formation Institute.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; preferably with 1-2 years related work experience in Human Resource / Organizational Development (or combination ofboth)
- Strong English and Filipino oral and written skills required (ability to write correspondences and present in front of groups); preference for ability to speak and write other Filipino languages (e.g., Cebuano, Bikolano)
- Have experience of Ignatian Spirituality; preference for CLC member
For interested applicants, please e-mail your CVs to [email protected]
. Kindly submit your application
on or before April 08, 2014.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION:
Community Development Officer Job Description