POINTERS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE DELEGATES TO BE COMMISSIONED BY LOCAL COMMUNITIES TO THE 31ST NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF CLCPSep 28, 2009 | Story by: |
POINTERS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE DELEGATES TO BE COMMISSIONED BY LOCAL COMMUNITIES TO THE 31ST NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF CLCP
- 1. Theme: “CLCP: A LAY, APOSTOLIC COMMUNITY SPREADING THE IGNATIAN FIRE”
- 2. Venue: Horacio De la Costa Formation Center, Trece Martires, Cavite City
- 3. Date: October 17 – 19, 2009
- Registration will be from 6:00-8:00 p.m. of October 16 and 7:00-8:00 a.m. of October 17.
- Program starts at 8:00 a.m. of October 17 and ends at 12 noon of October 19.
- 4. Participants
- All FULL MEMBER Communities, as represented by their delegates, are required to attend the NA from beginning to end.
- All OBSERVER Communities applying for Full member status, and EMERGING Communities applying for Observer status are also required to attend the NA.
- All OBSERVER Communities are encouraged to attend the NA
- All National LC members are expected to attend the NA.
- All Regional LC members are encouraged to attend the NA.
- All Regional EAs, Group Guides and CORE are expected to attend the NA.
- 5. Delegates
- To have undergone the NA preparatory steps with their community or regions:
- “Understanding What Apostolic Body Means”
- “Understanding Formation as CLCP’s National Apostolate”
- “Understanding the Strategic Plan”
- “Understanding the Signs of the Times”
- To come prepared (i.e. must have read the required documents in preparation for the NA*) and be ready to bring their respective communities’ response to:
- the questions asked in the preparatory modules
- the confirmation of Full Member and Observer status to applicant-communities
- the election of the next National Leadership Community
- the proposed amendments to the Statutes.
- To attend the entire NA from beginning to end (i.e. they may not be late nor is substitution allowed).
- To have the authority to make decisions on behalf of their respective communities. If a community has two delegates, one of them should be designated as the Head Delegate
- 6. Voting Power
- Only Full Member communities are given voting power in the NA.
- Observer and Emerging Communities are not yet entitled to vote but they may observe and/or participate in deliberations.
- 7. Registration Fee : PhP 1,500 for three days inclusive of food, lodging and NA materials. A 10% discount will be given for early reservation with payment received on or before Sept. 15, 2009.
- All communities are highly encouraged to sponsor their respective Group Guide who will be attending the NA.
- For communities who may have financial difficulties in meeting the cost of the registration fee, kindly contact the National Secretariat to request for a subsidy duly endorsed by the regional LCs or group guides. All requests for subsidy should be made not later than September 15, 2009.
- Important: Please be reminded of the following deadlines for the National Secretariat to receive the following:
- Questions and Concerns
Module 1 Materials
- CLCP Magis: Through the Years
- CLCP National Assembly '09 Module 1: Lay, Prophetic, Apostolic Body
- CLCP MAGIS at 40!
- Sabi ni Lord for NA'09
Module 2 Materials
- Article on the FI
- Clarification Statement shortened (FI)
- Cover letter 2
- Module 2- Formation as Apostolate
Module 3 Materials
- Module 3- Discerning the Signs of the Times(Final)
- The Signs of These Times
- ACTIVE NON VIOLENCE as a tool for problem (2)
- Attachment.Mod3Signs of the times
- Proposed Steps to Becoming Sensitive to the Signs of the Times
- Signs of the times handout for Module 1
- STDG Priority Issues
Module 4 Materials
Cheers to Ateneo de Davao YCLC
The Youth Christian Life Community of the Senior High School Department of Ateneo de Davao University was conferred the Fr. Pedro Arupe Award for Community Engagement... Read more
Advent Reflections with Fratelli Tutti
An Advent Reflection Guide using the readings of the week and excerpts from Pope Francis' latest encyclical Fratelli Tutti.... Read more
Pag alaala at Pasasalamat
We hope that we can be together as one community during this solemn time of remembrance and thanksgiving.... Read more