POINTERS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE DELEGATES TO BE COMMISSIONED BY LOCAL COMMUNITIES TO THE 31ST NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF CLCPSep 28, 2009 | Story by: |
POINTERS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE DELEGATES TO BE COMMISSIONED BY LOCAL COMMUNITIES TO THE 31ST NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF CLCP
- 1. Theme: “CLCP: A LAY, APOSTOLIC COMMUNITY SPREADING THE IGNATIAN FIRE”
- 2. Venue: Horacio De la Costa Formation Center, Trece Martires, Cavite City
- 3. Date: October 17 – 19, 2009
- Registration will be from 6:00-8:00 p.m. of October 16 and 7:00-8:00 a.m. of October 17.
- Program starts at 8:00 a.m. of October 17 and ends at 12 noon of October 19.
- 4. Participants
- All FULL MEMBER Communities, as represented by their delegates, are required to attend the NA from beginning to end.
- All OBSERVER Communities applying for Full member status, and EMERGING Communities applying for Observer status are also required to attend the NA.
- All OBSERVER Communities are encouraged to attend the NA
- All National LC members are expected to attend the NA.
- All Regional LC members are encouraged to attend the NA.
- All Regional EAs, Group Guides and CORE are expected to attend the NA.
- 5. Delegates
- To have undergone the NA preparatory steps with their community or regions:
- “Understanding What Apostolic Body Means”
- “Understanding Formation as CLCP’s National Apostolate”
- “Understanding the Strategic Plan”
- “Understanding the Signs of the Times”
- To come prepared (i.e. must have read the required documents in preparation for the NA*) and be ready to bring their respective communities’ response to:
- the questions asked in the preparatory modules
- the confirmation of Full Member and Observer status to applicant-communities
- the election of the next National Leadership Community
- the proposed amendments to the Statutes.
- To attend the entire NA from beginning to end (i.e. they may not be late nor is substitution allowed).
- To have the authority to make decisions on behalf of their respective communities. If a community has two delegates, one of them should be designated as the Head Delegate
- 6. Voting Power
- Only Full Member communities are given voting power in the NA.
- Observer and Emerging Communities are not yet entitled to vote but they may observe and/or participate in deliberations.
- 7. Registration Fee : PhP 1,500 for three days inclusive of food, lodging and NA materials. A 10% discount will be given for early reservation with payment received on or before Sept. 15, 2009.
- All communities are highly encouraged to sponsor their respective Group Guide who will be attending the NA.
- For communities who may have financial difficulties in meeting the cost of the registration fee, kindly contact the National Secretariat to request for a subsidy duly endorsed by the regional LCs or group guides. All requests for subsidy should be made not later than September 15, 2009.
- Important: Please be reminded of the following deadlines for the National Secretariat to receive the following:
- Questions and Concerns
Module 1 Materials
- CLCP Magis: Through the Years
- CLCP National Assembly '09 Module 1: Lay, Prophetic, Apostolic Body
- CLCP MAGIS at 40!
- Sabi ni Lord for NA'09
Module 2 Materials
- Article on the FI
- Clarification Statement shortened (FI)
- Cover letter 2
- Module 2- Formation as Apostolate
Module 3 Materials
- Module 3- Discerning the Signs of the Times(Final)
- The Signs of These Times
- ACTIVE NON VIOLENCE as a tool for problem (2)
- Attachment.Mod3Signs of the times
- Proposed Steps to Becoming Sensitive to the Signs of the Times
- Signs of the times handout for Module 1
- STDG Priority Issues
Module 4 Materials
CLCP 2022 National Assembly: 3 Days to go
Thank you to the full-member communities that have signed up and committed a delegate to our National Assembly.... Read more
CLCP 2022 National Assembly: Communication #5
We enjoin all communities to continue praying for the success of our National Assembly 2022.... Read more
CLCP 2022 National Assembly: Communication #4
We hope communities can devote the coming weeks in prayer and reflection as part of our preparation for the National Assembly. Thank you.... Read more