An Opportunity to serve God and the Community: ComDev OfficerMar 3, 2014 | Story by: |
|Community Development Officer|
|Formation Institute Director, Apostolate Institute Director, Youth Development Coordinator and Team, Resource Management Director, Youth Program Coordinator, National and Regional Leadership Community, CLCP Secretariat and CLCP Members|
- Defines and monitors status of CLC communities (includes visitations to local communities across the Philippines)
- Determines and provides support needed by CLC communities
- Supports the work of the Youth Development Team (working with school/parish-based CLC communities)
- Proposes and executes plan to expand CLCP’s membership base
- Develops system for identifying, selecting, and supporting formators
- Coordinates with Formation Institute Director in the development of formators
- Ensures proper and regular communication between the CLCP Secretariat and CLC member communities (e.g., coordinates publication of CLCP newsletters, manages mailing list, webpage, etc.)
- Develops, maintains and updates the CLCP membership database
- Organizes major CLCP events (World CLC Day, St. Ignatius Day celebration, Youth Assemblies, National Assemblies, CLC Convention)
- Assists in building stronger and effective relationships among the communities,regionally and nationally.
- Manage and implement programs that create meaningful experience for members in coordination with the Formation Institute.
- Strong English and Filipino oral and written skills required (ability to write correspondences and present in front of groups); preference for ability to speak and write other Filipino languages (e.g., Cebuano, Bikolano)
- Have experience of Ignatian Spirituality; preference for CLC member
Blessed and Happy Feast Day of St. Ignatius of Loyola!
Pope Francis said about St. Ignatius, "All through his life he converted, [...] he put Christ in the centre. And he did so through discernment.... Read more
Journeying with Ignatius 2021
photo source: internet Dear Friends in the Lord, This year we find ourselves in the midst of a four-fold celebration: The Year of St Joseph (Dec 8,2020-Dec 8, 2021); The Year of Amoris Laetitia (March 19, 2021-June 26,2022); 500 Years of Chri... Read more
Laudato Si' Week 2021
Dear Friends, Peace of the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth! On May 16-24, the universal Church will celebrate Laudato Si Week in celebration of the 6th anniversary of the publication of the first social encyclical of Pope Francis, Laudato... Read more