An Opportunity to serve God and the Community: ComDev OfficerMar 3, 2014 | Story by: |
The Christian Life Community (CLC) is a worldwide association of Christian men and women, adult and youth from all social conditions. As an Ignatian lay community and inspired by Mary our Mother, we see our mission in the light of our particular vocation. The CLC in the Philippines is imbued with a sense of the Church, and sees its mission in creatively, freely and joyfully participating in the transformation of the Philippines towards a just and humane society.
|Community Development Officer|
|Formation Institute Director, Apostolate Institute Director, Youth Development Coordinator and Team, Resource Management Director, Youth Program Coordinator, National and Regional Leadership Community, CLCP Secretariat and CLCP Members|
- Defines and monitors status of CLC communities (includes visitations to local communities across the Philippines)
- Determines and provides support needed by CLC communities
- Supports the work of the Youth Development Team (working with school/parish-based CLC communities)
- Proposes and executes plan to expand CLCP’s membership base
- Develops system for identifying, selecting, and supporting formators
- Coordinates with Formation Institute Director in the development of formators
- Ensures proper and regular communication between the CLCP Secretariat and CLC member communities (e.g., coordinates publication of CLCP newsletters, manages mailing list, webpage, etc.)
- Develops, maintains and updates the CLCP membership database
- Organizes major CLCP events (World CLC Day, St. Ignatius Day celebration, Youth Assemblies, National Assemblies, CLC Convention)
- Assists in building stronger and effective relationships among the communities,regionally and nationally.
- Manage and implement programs that create meaningful experience for members in coordination with the Formation Institute.
- Strong English and Filipino oral and written skills required (ability to write correspondences and present in front of groups); preference for ability to speak and write other Filipino languages (e.g., Cebuano, Bikolano)
- Have experience of Ignatian Spirituality; preference for CLC member
Earth Week 2023: Discerning Our Response to Laudato Si
We enjoin all our communities to use this tool for their community meetings especially during this Earth Week, to discern their individual and communal response... Read more
Twinning at Naga
Twinning at Naga. Tantum Quantum (TQ) visits Bicol CLC. Please pray for the two communities during these 2 days (March 17-18, 2023) of reflection and planning.... Read more
CLCP World CLC Day Celebrations
We will celebrate World CLC Day as a National Community on Saturday, 25 March 2023 from 3:00-6:00 pm via Zoom.... Read more