In 1993, CLC Philippines responded to the call of spreading the Ignatian fire by identifying "formation" as its apostolate or contribution to the Church. Inspired by St. Ignatius of Loyola, the Christian Life Community Formation Institute (CLCFI) endeavors to support individuals and groups, adults and youth, to discover and fulfill their mission in the corresponding realities of their lives. Our task is to create and facilitate formation programs that clarify and render guidance to their everyday experience in the Spirit. We desire only these: to set our Church ablaze in renewed faith and mission - to see Christians with souls afire, as we build God's Kingdom in community!
CLCP Formation Institute provides programs and resources in the Ignatian tradition that assist persons of all faiths to serve Christ's mission of compassion, healing, and justice.
1. Spiritual Accompaniment/Direction
2. Group Retreats & Recollections
3. Individually Guided Retreats
4. Small Group Faith-Sharing Sessions
5. Prayer Session Modules for faith groups
6. Special training modules and workshops to train & develop CLE Teachers and Campus Ministers
7. Other programs as requested
We can also design, adjust, and facilitate retreat and recollection modules according to the topic and needs of the requesting group.